Guests may take part in a number of outdoor activities in the local area. Within the Château grounds, you will also find a number of activities to keep you busy.
- Tennis and swimming pool in: Monestier de Clermont .
- Horse riding, possible on site by reservation (06.47.15.22.78.).
- Windsurfing, swimming, water skiing, fishing, children water games in: Monteynard-Avignonet lake.
- Bike ride, trails and moutain bike trails. The castle is equipped for the reception of moutain bikes.
- Skiing/cross country skiing in : Gresse en Vercors (12mi)
- Paragliding : Gresse en Vercors.
- Bungee jumping at Ponsonnas Bridge (103 m : one of the highest European sites in use).
Monteynard-Avignonet lake ©S.Marcadella
Himalayan footbridges ©OThiebaut
The two sisters ©M.Pelletier
Cross country skiing ©O. Zanardi